myDBR Team is happy to announce the availability of myDBR 2.2 release.
The version brings new featues and improvements including updateable reports.
- Ability to directly update data in reports
- New SQL Editor with color syntax highlighting
- Ability to edit server side files
- Improved Export functionality: native Excel, PDF, CSV
- Localization files now editable. Ability add new localizations.
- New css class based styling commands
- Downloadable PDF documentation
- phpBB Single-Sign-On module
- Browser issues fixed (Internet Explorer 8, Firefox)
- Chart fixes in multiseries charts
- Support for direct links on image charts
- Parameter queries can be personalized
- Aggregate functions work even on styled cells
- Localized reports can now be moved
- Embedded reports support sorting, finding and exporting
- Greatly improved SQL Server support in SQL Editor
- Date-datatype support in SQL Server
- Removal of header / foorter from browser print
- Sorting fixes
- iPad homescreen webclip icon
As always, you can update to new version using the myDBR's automatic updater.