myDBR 6.1 - "High performace cache support with Redis"
myDBR Team is happy to announce the availability of the myDBR 6.1 release.
myDBR 6.1 brings Redis cache support for myDBR alongside other improvements.
- Redis support (OEM version)
- Dynamic title parameters for reports (OEM version)
- $mydbr_defaults['db_connection']['disable_writes_to_db'] flag to support running myDBR against a read replica
- ChartDirector 7.0 support
- Chart.js 3.5 support
- Custom defaultView support in the Calendar
- One can now customize the CSS classes via mydbr_defaults, when constructing the mail for email clients that have limited HTML mail support
- Improved user group handling in Custom authentication
- myDBR use of curl now supports redirects
Fixes and general improvements:
- MySQL password length increased to support the latest MySQL versions
- Improvements to linked report error checking
As always, you can update to the new version using the myDBR's automatic updater.